Sunday, August 24, 2008

New kit
So I have rather slowly been working on a new baby (digital scrapbooking) kit. As usual I enjoyed creating the papers, but am struggling a bit with the elements. I did take a break to create these Baby Announcements. (Please note all with fake names and details.)
I am still busy finishing up post processing on the wedding photos, so that should be done soon. My sister told me she got her wedding guest book that I had made and sent. You can take a snak peek HERE if you like. Less than 2 weeks till her wedding, and we cannot wait to be apart of that day! Kurt as the Best Man, myself as the MOH and Mason as the handsome ring bearer. I will also be doing the Bride and Groom's photos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Terri..I want you to make my guest book too!! Geez your gonna make a killing off Trev and I!! Can't wait to see you all!!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home