Monday, August 18, 2008

Been Busy!
But busy is good, isn't it?! 25 weeks pregnant, and feeling pretty good. I'll be standing in my sister's wedding in just 3 weeks, and got to try on the dress today. It is beautiful! And better yet, it FITS! lol.
So I went out of town last weekend to shoot a wedding, and it was the first time I left Mason! Boy did I miss him!
Before I left town I did a few head shots for a friend of mine, here.
And here are a few from the wedding...The day was beautiful, the Bride and Groom easy going, the scenery perfect! I really had alot of fun with this bunch!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terri your pictures are absolutely fantastic!!! I haven't seen such stunning pictures ever before...Great Job...oh and need another job say.....next october? LOL xo

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just viewed the wedding photos. They are georgous! I love the scenes and backgrounds you chose. Simply Beautiful!
wilma730

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home