Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Time for a quick game of catch-up!

Where to begin? Still enjoying every minute with Mason. Expecting #2 in November! -There is some big news for you! Kinda trying to prepare Mason for the baby, but so far he still thinks there is a baby in his belly...

Finally getting my photography website up and running very soon!

We have been keeping busy around the house, enjoying the weather, beach and outdoors. Kurt is working on the back fence. It will be so nice when that is done and we can fully enjoy the backyard!

Mason chats up a storm now, which makes us laugh all the time! So far no real bad words, but I am sure its just a matter of time before he picks one up!

I go for my 18 week ultrasound next week at which time we will hopefully find out what we are having! I am soo excited and cannot wait to find out! I am totally fine either way I just want ot know so I can get prepared! I have so many neat nursery ideas. First I will have to do up a new and exciting room for Mason, move him over to it, then work on the nursery. I shoudl really be getting on that I guess, as 2 rooms might take a bit of time, adn I only have 5 months.

My sister and brother-in-law (yes thats is right he is already my brother-in-law) are getting married in September in Ottawa! We are all very excited and cant wait for the big day. I have been busy making their invitations, stag tickets, programs, ordering dresses etc. I love Kelly's dress, colors - EVERYTHING. I just cant imagine how beautiful it will all be when it all comes together for the big day! Mason is going to be the most handsome ring bearer. This will be his second time, so he should be a pro at it this time! I will be 7 months pregnant in the wedding and taking the photos - but hopefully I will be feeling ok! I have had another rough pregnancy, but I am starting to feel much, much better now (still on medication).

Here is my idea for the nursery, mind you the colors may change slightly depending on the gender! Now to hunt for ideas for Masons room. I am thinking either, trucks, or sports even though he would love Spiderman, I am afraid he will grow out of it too quickly!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

Ohhh ,,yayyeeeee that is the BEST news. Congrats Guys!!!! Keep me posted on what your having....

Can't wait to tell Trevor!!
Wishing you all the best.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that room is amazing!!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I like the bedding that you have chosen for Mason. I am pregnant and I would love to use some of the ideas from your nursery. Could you please tell me where I might be able to find the items, particularly the bedding? I have looked everywhere. Thanks!!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home