Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March...
...already! Where does the time go? Only 2 days till my 30th Birthday!?! YIKES! After wishing an old highschool friend a Happy Birthday last week, it really got me thinking. I cna remember us (with our birthday's only a week apart) anxiously awaiting our 19th birthdays, and already I am wishing her a Happy 30th! It seems the older I get, the quicker time flys!

Actually 2 other lovely ladies are about to add another year to their age this week in our neighborhood and so to celebrate, we have the Party bus ordered to take us to Ranchmans. I don't know if I will be riding the mechanical bull, but it should be a memoriable time I am sure!

I just wish that my sister was here to join us.

So to catch up, we had a wonderful trip to Ottawa a few weeks ago. It was so nice to see everyone again!

We were lucky to have Mason's Pop here to celebrate Easter with us last weekend. Too bad Mason was sick and not himself, and now I hear Pop is sick in the bed instead of hard at work!
Just when I thought there was nothing Mason needs or does not have, Pop picked him up this, scooter with 4 wheels. He LOVES it! Thanks Pop and Gramma!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marsha said...

Nice blog, Terri. Great animal and kid pix!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do have cute kids Terri!!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home