Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Big Fan
Instead of taking his usual nap today, Mason entertained himself in his room. So after a couple of hours, I went in, and when I did I had an idea. He and I gathered up all his Cars stuff, I grabbed the camera, and my new "natural" studio light. It was time to test it out, and hopefully get a great shot of Masons first favorite movie/toys... Now that I think about it there was still more Cars things I could have put in there! Rather crazy that they make so much of this stuff isn't it? All in all, I think it will be great to look back on, when he gets older!
I am so proud of this little boy. I have been taking him to the babysitting at the gym off and on since he was six months. He has never been a fan. Well, knock on wood, the last 2 days he has went in without tears or a bottle! I am just so proud of him, yet so sad that he is growing so independent. He continues to amaze me daily with his speech, humor, and wit.


Anonymous CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home