Sunday, December 16, 2007

SANTA TAKE 2
We took Mason to the mall Santa yesterday. To my surprise he actually didn't mind a visit with the big man again. It's the same Santa we took him to last year. I love this one and the wonderful set up they have there. Is it just me, or does he look allot older than 2 here? Crazy! My little boy is growing up before my eyes, that is for sure. He brings a smile to each of our faces everyday and ensures the house is full of laughter! He is so much fun and we are enjoying it to the fullest! We had our A.B.C. (Block Party) Christmas party last night. What a great time! I just cant beleive the holidays are almost here. I still wish we were going to Newfoundland, but what can you do? Sure would be nice to see everyone there, and let everyone get to know Mason!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home