Friday, December 14, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Our house is decorated, inside and out. Gifts are sent and shopping is almost done. Presents are wrapped, we have wrote a letter to Santa and paid him a visit.

Don't you just love the holidays? So busy yet so fun!

This year Mason was not such a big fan of the big man in a red suit. He didn't mind checking him out from a far but wanted nothing to do with sitting on his lap! Can't blame him I guess.
I just finally did up Mason's letter to Santa and will have to send it today!
It looks as though it will be another Christmas in Calgary this year. We played with the idea of going to Newfoundland just a little too late this year. We will miss everyone there, and hope to get there for a visit soon! A few of our friends here have expressed some interest in going there, so we may look at a trip for Marystown Home Coming Year! What better time for people to visit Newfoundland! Get screeched in during the George Street Festival, maybe a boat tour, and experience their way of life.

I still have not got to my holidays cards and so I am thinking I might not being doing any this year?! Can you imagine! I just cant throw our name on a card, when for the last few years I have always designed one! Maybe I can grab a family photo tonight. I think we are going to go to "Zoo Lights". Suppose to be quite the light show!
Went to the enmax Christmas party last weekend and saw very close up Great Big Sea! What an amazing show!
Last night we saw Bon Jovi! I feel like Christmas has come early! I totally loved Bon Jovi's performance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home