Saturday, September 29, 2007

Take a walk...

It's a beautiful Fall like day here in Calgary, and so I decided to pack up and go for a walk at one of the parks. By pack up of course I mean get the camera ready, Mason and myself. My Mom joined us today too, and took some photos of her own. I wasn't overly impressed with my photos today. I was too lazy to change lens or put on a filter, and Mason was way to active to really capture much. We had a lovely walk however, and Mason was good and tired in time for a nap!



I also took a few pictures last week at a friend's Daughter's 1st Birthday.












5 Comments:

Blogger Christina Hutchings (hutchie) said...

Hi Terri.... Your photos are amazing. I stop by every now and then to check and see how things are going. Happy Belated Birthday to Mason... he sure is one handsome little guy! Hope all is well!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Love the one of your little boy walking on the Fall path. You have gorgeous photos to scrap for sure!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love to come to your blog & see your pictures. They are always great & inspirational!

Thanks for sharing,
Zanne

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you picture, they are really cute.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you're such an amazing photographer

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home