Friday, September 07, 2007

September
Where did Summer go? Things have cooled down here in Calgary, not that I mind. I happen to love Fall weather. Not to mention winters here are nothing like winters in Ottawa.

So ya, it's been a while since my last post. Even longer since I have posted on a regualr basis. But I am back. I am not sure if I will keep busy designing in my spare time. (spare time, what is that?) But I am putting alot more into my photography. I have been hearing for years, people tell me I could be doing it for a living. Imagine, doing something I truly love and making money at it! We'll see....

So my Mom made the big move here to Calgary. I am so proud of her. To pack everything up, and take a chance on a whole new life, in a new province, to be closer to her grandson. Luckily she is loving it, and so are we! Mason's other grandparents will also be here for a 2 week visite as of tonight! Grammy and Pappy are comming all the way from Newfoundland to see their little boy! Speaking of that little boy, can you believe he will be 2 this month? The changes I have seen in him lately are amazing! I just love him more and more each day.

Well, signing off for now, with a few photos from our recent Little Bow camping trip and a copy of Mason's Birthday Invitation I made.






1 Comments:

Blogger Laural Dawn said...

Those pictures really ARE amazing!!! You totally have an eye for it!
I love the Lightning McQueen invitation. My son would be soooo impressed!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home