Thursday, September 27, 2007


My Little Boy is 2!

And he is a boy not a baby. When did this happen? Did I capture it in photos or on video? Everyone knows I take alot of photos, but I really dont know when my boy grew up so much. He offically turned Two on Tuesday, but we celebrated his Birthday on the 16th, with his Grandparents from Newfoundland and his Aunt and Ucle/Godparents from Ontario. He was just so excited to wake up from his nap to a "cars" fill house. Balloons, posters, wall and window stickers, cupcakes, giftwrap, presents, and even a McQueen pinata! It was a decked out Car's themed party and it was a hit! It was so much fun watching him open his gifts with such delight. What a perfect age. I have to say our

friends and family were extremely generous! His room is now fully Cars. He has the wall and window decalls, posters, light switch cover, toddler bedding, shelves, bookends, clothes hangers, stop light lamp, slippers, pj's, sweater, race track, stuffed toys, bath towel, wash clothe, dinner tray.... I know there is lots out there, but I tell you he has plenty! And he still loves it all. How long though I wonder until he moves on to something else? He will likely never have as much stuff in the future for something he likes, but how could we resist his first realy love of a movie and it's characters at such a young age? All the kids seemed to enjoy theirselves, first building and painting their own wooden car. Then helping open the presents, and of course try them out. Batting at hte pinata and then enjoying all the goodies that fell out of it. Since then we had to say goodbye to Mason's Grammy and Poppy, after their wonderful 2 week vacation here, and as well to his Aunt Kelly and Uncle Andy after their 10 day stay.
Mason is picking up new words just about everyday and "Pop" for "poppy" is one that has stuck. He hears his voice or see's his picture and happily says "pop!" Now to get ready for Halloween, one of my favorite times of the year!

1 Comments:

Blogger La Osita Boricua said...

Love the blog header picture. It made my eyes light up.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home