Saturday, May 19, 2007

STILL HERE..

And all is well. I just have not been spending much time at my computer here at the new house. Perhaps its the set up, the smaller desk, the weather or just lack of time. I am working from home now and sure dont find enough time in the day. I am itching to scrap some pages! Its been months! I start some designs but never get around to finishing them. life is busy, isnt it? I am enjoying it though. Mason is so much fun right now! I am so very happy to have a wonderful husband and little boy. Each day they amaze me in the things they do.
I hopped onto the facebook craze and that tend to be where I spend the few minutes I have on the computer a day. It's been fun catching up with old friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Me too:) Facebook is addicting, lol

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home