Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Settling in
As some of you have noticed I have been MIA for a while. Packing and moving and now unpacking. We are nicely settling into our brand new home and loving it! Super neighbors, great community, amazing location, I could go on! The perfect place for our family. We still have tons to do, but we can relax a bit now. Here are some snapshots of our home taken just before moving all of our stuff in. Once we are completely settled I will take some more pictures.
Poor Mason just has not been himself since the move. We have had a few nearly sleepless nights now. He has been waking up screaming and does not stop for hours at a time. It has been rough on all of us.
Here are a few shot of him at his last day of Gym and Stories at the YMCA. He walks around with either a ball or a hockey stick in his hand constantly. He does not like to give them up either.
In my small amount of space time I have been having fun on "facebook". Have you got on the facebook bandwagon? It's so much fun. I have got in touch with so many old friends. I am really looking forward to North's highschool reunion in October...



3 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

The house looks amazing, wow! Congratulations! Great photos too.
Hey I just joined facebook too, could be really addictive I think, lol. Look me up:)

7:02 PM  
Blogger Mojo said...

Terri so glad you are getting settled in . Looks like a beautiful spot.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beeeeeautiful house dear! tfs

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home